July 7, 2008

Whispered Night

"Kill!" A voice hissed in my ear. It wasn't human, the voice. It wasn't human. I squeezed my eyes shut. I clapped my hands over my ear.

"Go away!" I whispered. I was so scared. But mommy and daddy didn't understand it, so I stopped calling out to them. It felt like I was losing control. Something was creeping into me.

"Kill!" The same voice again. I whimpered. The voice chuckled. It sounded like 2 really really bad people talking at the same time. Saying the same words.

"Go away. Leave me alone." I was crying. Then suddenly I felt very cold on the inside.

"Don't worry, Leanne. It will be over soon." The voice was in my head now. I screamed. I tried to scream. But nothing came out. My body got out of bed and went downstairs. "Leanne, your parents deserve to die. Your daddy for taking your mommy away from me, and your mommy from leaving my side. Some promises you don't break no matter what. And because she broke the promise, I'll break you."

My hands pulled a chair over to the counter. It made my body climb up on it. My hand grabbed the largest knife.

"Upstairs we go." The voice sang in my head. "Die, daddy, die. Die, mommy, die."

Author's Note: Do you think I need therapy?

Blogged with the Flock Browser